The Service Department at Kenfield Golf Cars is un-matched anywhere in central Texas. We have customers call us from all over the state of Texas from Dallas to Houston to San Antonio and everywhere in-between. We strive to provide our customers with the most convenient services available in the industry. Whether we need to send a mobile mechanic to your home or place of business, Kenfield Golf Cars can handle it. If your EZGO, Club Car, or Yamaha golf cart is un-repairable on-site, you can trust us to pick it up and repair it at our location. No job is too small or too large. Whether your golf cart needs a major overhaul, routine maintenance, or you just want to install some accessories, Kenfield Golf Cars is equipped with a state of the art service/repair shop and fully trained staff of certified technicians. We are not only the leader in the sales of golf carts but we can repair almost anything.
For your convenience we can happily pick up your golf cart or perform minimal repairs on-site. If picking up your cart is needed, we can provide you with a rental so your work or leisure can still be performed without a hitch. All of our services are performed with the customers approval. We never install or fix anything without the customer consent. Below you will find highlighted services and repairs that Kenfield Golf Cars provides. Services.
- Pick-up/Delivery or On-Site Services
- Clean and Adjust Brakes
- Lubricate the Forward and Reverse Switch
- Grease Steering Controls and ALL other Components
- Adjust Steering Tie Rods
- Check Fluids in the Rear Differential
- Clean Battery Connections and Check for Corrosion
- Top off Battery Water Levels
- Coat Battery Terminals
- Check Tire Pressure and Tires for Wear
- Check Charger and Connections on Cart (electric only)
- Check all Belts and Adjust if Needed (gas only)
- Check Oil Levels (gas only)
- Detail Cart Before Customer Receives Back
- Notify Customer of Preventative Maintenance Program
- All Repairs needed will be reported to Customer for approval
- OEM or equal quality parts will be used in repairs
- Timely diagnostic will be performed
- Fully trained and certified staff of mechanics that are up to date with changing golf cart technology
- From airing up your tires to rebuilding your engine, Kenfield Golf Cars has you covered!
Contact our Service and Repair Department Today | (512)-258-8515 or Email Us!